OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Course Fee: £25 Monthly
When: Weekdays - Mondays and Tuesdays 7:30pm - 8:30pm (UK Time)
Weekend - Sundays 10:00am -12:00pm (UK Time)
Duration: Approximately 1 Year.
This course consists of 3 levels giving you a gradual yet effective way to learn Arabic. Each lesson will give you the opportunity to learn simplified grammar and assist in learning new Arabic vocabulary, which will greatly help in interpreting the Quran and translating Ahadith.
The course is based on the famous Madinah Book Series Durus al-Lughat al-Arabiyyah by Dr V. Abdur Rahim. Towards the end of the entire course (Level 1- 3), students will practice their Arabic by reading Qasas un Nabiyeen with their teacher and other Islamic Arabic texts.
Each class is 1 hour long, not taking up too much time for mothers, students, working women and housewives. Attendance is necessary, however, if anyone is not able to attend prior notice should be given. All students will receive recordings and class notes of the sessions to revise over or catch up on anything that may have been missed.
The modes of learning will include: active learning with a qualified aalimah online via Zoom using workbooks and passive learning by doing assignments given by the teacher.
Entry and Age Requirements:
Applicants must be familiar with reading Arabic.
This course is suitable for students aged 14 and over.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Make simple sentences and phrases in Arabic.
- Correctly structure sentences using the appropriate word classes, i.e. nouns, verbs, particles, etc.
- Learn to use a couple verbs in their different forms.
- Be confident in mastering all the pronouns of the Arabic Language.
- Learn the numbers in Arabic and their rules when using them in sentences.
- Use and identify some phrases, such as Mudhaf - Mudhaf Ilayh, Na'at - Man'ut, Badl, etc.
- Able to have a basic conversation.
- Understand the rules regarding numbers and be able to count to 10.
- Interpret basic sentences of Quran and ahadith.
Upon registering, students will receive an email with the link to Google Classroom and ZOOM. All students must have these applications downloaded on their device(s). An account with the applications is necessary to access the materials and lessons.
Students who pass the end of year exam will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
Please click the link below to apply:
If you are getting an error message, please refresh the page a couple of times.